Before Coming to WMU for the First Time
- FAFSA: Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid by March 1.
- ETV: Complete your Educational Training Voucher application.
- Medicaid: Ask your caseworker about how your Medicaid coverage will transfer to Kalamazoo County.
- FERPA: Become familiar with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
- Parking: Be aware that parking is limited on campus and cars are generally more costly than students first realize. We recommend going without a car on campus for as long as you can to save money and headaches.
- Questions: Call your campus coach or peer Seita scholar leader with questions.