February recap—bronco advocacy Network
Learn about happenings in the Michigan Legislature in the monthly recap issued by the Bronco Advocacy Network.
BRONCOS IN THE LEGISLATURE
WMU is proud to have seven Broncos currently serving in the Michigan Legislature:
- Rep. Julie Alexander (R-Hanover)
- Rep. Tom Barrett (R-Potterville)
- Rep. Kim LaSata (R-St. Joseph)
- Rep. Dave Maturen (R-Brady Township)
- Rep. Mike McCready (R-Birmingham)
- Rep. Aaron Miller (R-Sherman Township)
- Rep. Kristy Pagan (D-Canton Township)
State of the state january 17
The 2017 State of the State address was delivered by Governor Rick Snyder on Tuesday, Jan. 17. Read the transcript on the Governor's website.
Bronco Advocacy Network
Help WMU have a strong voice in Michigan's Capitol by joining the Bronco Advocacy Network.