Android phones use ActiveSync with the Exchange option to synchronize with Webmail Plus.
- Open phone settings and select the Accounts or Accounts and sync section. Choose Add an Account.
- Choose Corporate or Corporate Sync. Some phones may call this Exchange or Active Sync.
- Enter your email@example.com email address and your Bronco NetID password and click Next.
- In the Account Setup Wizard, enter the following:
Domain\username: \your Bronco NetID (e.g. \jbronco)
(if your phone has the domain and username as separate fields, leave domain blank and enter only your Bronco NetID)
Password: your Bronco NetID password
Use Secure Connection (SSL): checked
- Click Next and you will receive a Remote Security Administration notice. This allows Webmail Plus to remotely wipe email from your phone in case it is lost or stolen. Select OK to continue.
- You will see the Account settings screen. Using the default settings is fine, but you may feel free to change them if desired.
- Click Activate on the Activate device administrator screen.
- Your device may require a PIN or Password. Select the appropriate option and create one, then click Continue.
- Give your account a name and click Next.
- Setup is now complete.