The Webmail Plus assistant is a feature that provides a quick way to do the following:
- Create new appointments.
- Go to a specific date in your calendar.
- Create new contacts.
- Send a new mail message without changing the application you are currently using.
Assistant can be opened from any view except the Preferences tab. The keyboard shortcut to open it is the back quote (`) key, located below the ESC key. To use assistant:
- Use the shortcut key to begin the assistant dialog.
- Enter appointment to create an appointment. Using the format that appears, enter your information and click OK.
- Enter calendar to go to a specific date in your calendar. Using the format that appears, enter the specific date and view you want to see and click OK.
- Enter contact to create a new contact. Using the format that appears, enter the details and click OK.
- Enter mail to send an email without having to open the compose window. Using the format that appears, create your message and click OK.
- Enter task to create a new task. Using the format that appears, create your task and click OK.