Briefcase is used to save files directly to your account, making it easy to access them anytime you login to Webmail Plus, from any computer. Briefcase folders can be shared with others who can also view and edit the files, depending upon which role you have granted them.
Creating briefcase folders
- Click the Briefcase tab on the toolbar.
- Click the New drop-down menu.
- Select Briefcase.
- The Create New Briefcase Folder form opens. Enter a Name and select a Color and click OK.
Adding files to your briefcase
You may add files to your briefcase by:
- Clicking Briefcase as attachments are emailed to you.
- The Add to Briefcase form opens. Select an existing briefcase to add it to, or click New to create a new one. When finished, click OK.
- Open a Briefcase and click Upload File from the toolbar.
- The Upload New File to Briefcase form opens. Browse to locate a file and then click OK.
Sharing your briefcase