By default, Webmail Plus creates one calendar for you. You may also create as many other calendars as you wish. Calendars may be kept private or they may be shared.
- Click the Calendar tab and the New drop-down menu.
- Select Calendar.
- When the Create New Calendar form opens, enter a Name and choose a Color.
- If desired, choose the following options:
Exclude this calendar when reporting free/busy times. Your free/busy information on this calendar will not be displayed to others.
Synchronize appointments from remote calendar. When you select this option you will be asked to enter a valid URL for the remote calendar.
- Click OK. The new calendar will be displayed in the overview pane when Calendar is selected.
Creating an appointment
- Click the New drop-down menu and select Appointment.
- When the Appointment Details form opens, fill it in and click Save and Close.
- Right click the opened calendar you want to add an appointment to and select New Appointment.
- When the QuickAdd Apointment form opens, fill it out and click OK.
- Right click any email message and select Create Appointment, or simply drag the email into your mini calendar.
- When the Appointment Details window opens, remove Attendees* and uncheck the Request Responses and Send Notification Mail boxes.
* If you do not remove the attendees, they will be sent an email every time you make modifications or delete this item from your calendar. This would not be a desirable thing to do.
- Fill in the Details and Time and click Save.
- If you want your appointments to be viewed by those with whom you have shared your calendar, Mark as: Public.
Calendars may be printed in all but the list view by displaying the calendar view and clicking the printer icon in the tool bar.
You can delete any calendar in your Calendars list (except your default calendar) by right clicking it and then clicking Delete.