iPhones and iPods use ActiveSync with the Exchange settings to synchronize with Webmail Plus. Note, if you are a faculty or staff member, you will be required to set up a 4-digit passcode on your device to ensure the security of your data in the event your device is lost or stolen.
- Launch the Settings application and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter the following settings:
Email: your firstname.lastname@example.org address
Password: your Bronco NetID password
Description: WMU (or whatever you would like to call it)
- Click Next and enter the following settings:
Username: your Bronco NetID
- Select Next and choose which services you would like to sync with Webmail Plus.
- When finished selecting, click Done and you are now synced with Webmail Plus.