- In Thunderbird, go to your Address Book.
- In the Tools menu, select Export.
- Enter a file name and select Comma Separated for Save as type and click Save.
- Login to your Webmail Plus account.
- On the Preferences tab, choose Import/Export and then choose File in the Import section.
- Select the Desktop from the left category and then the file you saved earlier. Click Open.
- Once you have selected the file, the file name will be displayed after the Choose File button. Assure the destination is correct and click Import.
- If successful, you will receive an Import succeeded message and your contacts will be imported into your Webmail Plus address book.