Note: your actual phone may not be identical to that shown, however your buttons should be similarly labeled.
- Press the FEATURE button (1).
- Press the desired SPEED CALL button (2)
- Dial 9, followed by the phone card's 1-800 number.
- Press FEATURE again to save the number.
- Press the FEATURE button.
- Press desired SPEED CALL button.
- Dial the (generally) 12-digit phone card PIN number.
- Press FEATURE again to save that number.
- Hang up.
Using stored numbers
- Lift the handset.
- Press the speed call button you used to store the card's 1-800 number.
- When requested to enter the card's PIN, press the speed call button where that was stored.
- When requested, dial the long distance number you are calling, beginning with the area code