For students, Western Michigan University is recommending and supporting products that are available for personal use as a free download. WMU has a restricted site license for faculty and staff for Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Faculty and Staff
- Login to GoWMU using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Scroll down to the Software Downloads channel.
- Select Windows or Macintosh. Instructions for each download are provided in the GoWMU channel.
- What version of Windows do I have?
- Check my current Symantec version - Windows
- How do I tell if I have 32-bit or 64-bit?
- What version of Mac OS X do I have?
- Check your current Symantec version - Macintosh
- Norton Mobile Security protects your Android device from malware and viruses