What is iWebfolio?
iWebfolio is a flexible, Web-based portfolio that helps you archive, organize, reflect and present information contained in documents, graphics, presentations, Web projects, audio and video, or any other digital media. The Lee Honors College will help you develop your iWebfolio as a place to save all your documents in an easy to access format. Whatever your plans may be, iWebfolio will help you keep items and documents at your fingertips. This will make it easier when you apply for a job, graduate school or prestigious scholarships.
Who should create an iWebfolio?
Lee Honors College freshmen are strongly encouraged to create and maintain an iWebfolio. All honors college students will eventually be required to have an active iWebfolio. We will be checking your iWebfolio during our yearly audit and tracking your progress on the completion of your honors college requirements.
What should my iWebfolio contain?
All items which represent your academic career and completion of Lee Honors College requirements:
- Documentation of honors college requirements
- Cultural event submissions
- Community service volunteer hours
- Thesis documentation
- Writing samples such as essays, poetry and research papers
- Presentations and projects
- Your resume
How do I get started?
Lee Honors College freshmen should use the template entitled “LHC Freshman Portfolio.” All other honors college students may use the same template, or create an iWebfolio following the directions on the site.
What if I need help with my iWebfolio?
- iWebfolio training tutorials
- Examples of portfolios created using iWebfolio
- Questions? Contact Karen Stokes Chapo at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other things you should know
- With your owner account, you can create multiple portfolios and dynamically share them with faculty, staff, employers and anyone else you choose to access your information. Comments may be added and insights shared.
- You have access to 500 megabytes of storage space, allowing you to store all your electronic documents in a secure environment with easy access.
- You can access your account and storage space from any internet browser.
- Your account will be active while you are an enrolled student, and available to you until one year after your graduation date. At that time you can either download and save your portfolios or keep your account open for a small fee of $36 per year. You have six months to decide whether to reactivate your account after it expires before the portfolios and storage space are deleted from Nuventive’s servers.
- Faculty and others can review, rate and provide feedback on your portfolio, enabling a positive, interactive experience.