Western Michigan University's Elmwood apartments are a mixture of single and family student housing. The complex is located on the southeastern edge of campus and is close to Waldo Library, Student Recreation Center, University Arena and Gilmore Theatre. A Bronco Transit stop is near A and Q buildings.
- Laundry rooms located in each complex building.
- Playgrounds, picnic areas and green space.
- Apartments for residents with mobility challenges.
- One and two bedroom units with one bathroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished option.
- Air conditioning and gas stoves in all units.
- High-speed Ethernet service.
- Lease by semester.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.