The front desk opens at 5 p.m. weeknights and is open on the weekend. The desk services include:
- Equipment rentals such as vacuums, tools, games and sporting equipment.
- Sending and receiving mail.
- General Western Michigan University information.
- Maintenance and emergency assistance.
- Guest check in after 9 p.m.
The hall office is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Office staff can assist with maintenance issues, general questions and information, room moves, and equipment rentals. The hall director (building supervisor) is located in the office, and he or she can help with roommate, student or university concerns.