Western Michigan University's Goldsworth Valley Apartments are located north of campus across from Goldsworth Valley Pond and near Sindecuse Health Center and the tennis courts. A Bronco Transit stop is nearby.
- Three laundry rooms scattered throughout the complex.
- Picnic areas and green space.
- One and two bedroom units with one bathroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished option.
- High-speed Ethernet service.
- Assigned parking spaces.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) leases available.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.