Western Michigan University's Goldsworth Valley Apartments are predominantly for singles and couples. The student housing complex is located north of campus across from Goldsworth Valley Pond and near Sindecuse Health Center and the tennis courts. A Bronco Transit stop is nearby.
- Three laundry rooms scattered throughout the complex.
- Picnic areas and green space.
- One and two bedroom units with one bathroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished option.
- High-speed Ethernet service.
- Assigned parking spaces.
- Lease by the semester.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.