Harrison/Stinson residents frequently use the hall’s fitness room and game room for fun and relaxation. For those opting for a room-only contract, the hall’s kitchen makes it easy for students to prepare meals. The hall hosts Western Michigan University’s Business Community, located close to the Haworth College of Business and Intramural Fields.
- Business Community
- Business Community – Honors
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans