When to sign up
Rooms are assigned based on the date your application is received. Current residents have priority to remain in their space.
- Summer 2016: Sign up starting 9 a.m. EST Jan. 12, 2016
- Fall 2016: Sign up starting 9 a.m. EST Jan. 12, 2016
- Spring 2016: Space is no longer available
How to sign up
Go to GoWMU and under the My Self Service section on the left choose the link "Residence Life Housing."
- Summer (sessions I and II) – 4 month lease
- Academic year (fall and spring) – 8 month lease
- Spring only lease based on availability
Students with an academic year lease who do not return spring semester due to graduation, student teaching, studying abroad or leaving the university are not financially responsible for spring semester.
Assignments will be made approximately one month prior to the start of the semester for which you applied. If a room is available, you will receive notification and payment details via your WMU email account.
There is no application fee or penalty for not accepting an assignment.
Submitting an application does not guarantee an assignment.