Students in the College of Aviation can opt to live in the Aviation House. Located in Henry Hall, the community is a great opportunity for those with a love of aviation to live together. The community has a strong partnership with the College of Aviation.
- Residents represent flight science, administration and maintenance technology majors
- Residents are often in the same courses during their first two semesters
- Past activities include grill out with College of Aviation faculty, Kalamazoo Airzoo tour, alumni sharing what its’ really like in the aviation industry, aviation vs. engineering paper airplane contest and events with different aviation student groups.
- Opportunities to network with College of Aviation faculty and alumni
- Student staff member in the College of Aviation
- Ample parking available near the hall for those driving to Battle Creek
- A meal plan is optional for students in Henry Hall, and the nearest dining hall to Henry Hall offers Late-Night Carryout
- Henry Hall located next to the Bernhard Center