Stadium Drive Apartments are a mixture of single students, families and graduate housing. The complex is located southeast of the Western Michigan University campus across Stadium Drive. Bronco Transit has a stop at the complex and a Kalamazoo Metro Transit stop is nearby.
- One laundry room centrally located within the complex.
- Playground, sand box, picnic areas and community garden space.
- Two bedroom, one bath units available.
- Furnished and unfurnished options.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) leases available.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.
- Wireless Internet access added for fall 2016 re-opening.
- Children’s Place Learning Center is an on-campus daycare option.
- Kalamazoo Public Schools
- Grades K – 5: Woodward School for Technology and Research
- Grades 6 – 8: Maple Street Magnet School for the Arts
- Grades 9 – 12: Kalamazoo Central High School
- One building in the Stadium Drive complex has been targeted as graduate student housing.
- Refreshed facility includes a study/meeting space for building residents.
- Units will be held specifically for graduate students through May 20, 2016.