Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu

Student Employment Online Transactions

Accessing online transaction forms

  1. To access the online forms, users must have a Bronco NetID. For information about Bronco NetIDs, please visit Bronco NetID for Faculty and Staff.
  2. Complete the PeopleSoft HR electronic workflow web access authorization form, which is available at Forms. Completed authorization forms should be submitted to Human Resources. An HR staff member will notify you when you have been granted access to the online forms.
  3. Once approved, you may enter the system via Student Employment Online Transactions Login.



Please contact Human Resources for additional assistance.