Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu

College of Education and Human Development

Recreation Practicum

  1. Read the Practicum Procedures and Find a Practicum Site
  2. Complete a HPER 3990 Recreation Practicum Application
  3. Return Application to Dr. Jim Lewis (Must have job description for approval).
  4. Designate Semester for Registration
  5. Upon Approval (You will be notified via email), HPHE Department Will Register You. (3 Credits)
  6. Complete Practicum
  7. Submit Completed Practicum Report
  8. Complete Oral Presentation
  9. Receive Grade for Practicum

Free Adobe Acrobat Download

Do You Have Questions? email