The International Admissions and Services office offers walk-in advising and private appointments to assist international students and scholars at Western Michigan University with admissions-related concerns.
1:15 to 4 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
The counselor on duty will be able to assist with:
- Questions about submitting an application.
- Inquiries related to admission status.
- Obtaining travel signatures.
- Removing IAS holds on student accounts.
Schedule a private appointment to discuss confidential or complicated issues with an admissions counselor.
- Must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- Call (269) 387-5865 or visit the front desk receptionist on the third floor of Faunce Student Services, Room 3110, to set up an appointment.