Use the following checklist to guide you through your preparation for traveling to Western Michigan University!
- Get your passport and visa as soon as possible.
- Register for the International Student Orientation at WMU.
- Make travel arrangements to Kalamazoo.
- Make plans for a place to stay during orientation.
- Give your temporary mailing address to friends and family.
- Submit TB test results (in English) to WMU if necessary.
- Pack your bag with the documents you will need to bring to orientation:
a. Your passport and visa
b. Your I-20 or DS-2019 form
c. Your admission letter from Western Michigan Univeristy
- Learn more about campus life.