Educational Leadership, Research and Technology
Organizational Learning and Performance
Admissions - Master of Arts
We welcome applicants who have completed a relevant accredited baccalaureate degree with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants should have approximately three years of relevant works experience. Examples of relevant work experience include but are not limited to the following roles: trainer, coach, instructional designer, performance consultant, k-12 teacher, HR manager, HR generalist, team or shift leaders, department or program supervisor, manager, director, etc.
- Submit the following to the Office of Admissions and Orientation Graduate Division:
- Western Michigan University application:
- One official transcript from every previous undergraduate and graduate institution attended other than WMU.
Send transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
1903 W. Michigan Ave.
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49008-5211
- Submit the following to the Organizational Learning and Performance Program:
- Three references on letters of recommendation departmental form. Separate letters of recommendation may be included if desired, however the department reference form is required.
- A professional goals statement (approximately two pages) that describes the applicant’s motivation for entering the program and how they see the degree experience enhancing their career.
- A current resume
E-mail these items to the Graduate Program Coordinator
) or mail to:
WMU Organizational Learning and Performance Program
Department of Educational Leadership, Research, & Technology
1903 W. Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49008-5258
Once your application is complete with the written statement, master's application, and all transcripts, it will be forwarded to a faculty committee for admission consideration.
Once you have graduate admission status you may register for classes in the Master of Arts in Leadership for Organizational Learning and Performance program at GoWMU.
For additional information, contact:
The Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology
3571 Sangren Hall
Phone: (269) 387-3896
Contact Program Coordinator:
Dr. Larry Buzas