Add Value to Your Resume
Thank you for your interest in employment at the University Libraries:
- The Student Employment Opportunities page includes information on all the departments that hire students along with an idea of job responsibilities.
- University Libraries is looking for students who have work-study awards to fill open positions.
- Due to the high volume of applications received each semester, you will not be contacted unless you are selected for an interview.
- If an opening occurs, the department supervisor reviews submitted applications and schedules interviews.
- Only one application is necessary to be considered for any Library Student Assistant opening in the University Libraries.
Additional Application Instructions:
- If you have been awarded a work-study award as part of your financial aid package (see your financial award letter), please indicate that on the application. Learn more about WMU Work Study Financial Aid awards.
- Update your application by turning in a schedule for each semester/session you would like your application to be kept on file. Frequently supervisors need specific time slots staffed so your availability (day and time) is extremely important.
- If hired, you will need documentation for the Form I-9. To prevent any delay in processing your hire paperwork or starting your job, please have your documentation available. International students who do not have a Social Security card will need to check with the International Admissions and Services office in Ellsworth Hall and follow their instructions to obtain one.
Download your application and submit it by mail, fax, or in person.
Dwight B. Waldo Library
Attn: Coordinator of Student Employment
Western Michigan University
1903 W. Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353
Fax Number: (269) 387-5077
Submit in person to: Copy Center (2028) located on the second floor of Dwight B. Waldo Library.
Coordinator of Student Employment
Dwight B. Waldo Library – Room 3010
Phone: (269) 387-5205
Fax: (269) 387-5077