Services at Archives and Regional History Collections
Using the Archives
- Please check the Hours page for changes.
- Appointments are encouraged because some collections may require preparation for researcher access.
- Detailed finding aids exist for the manuscript collections. In addition to the manuscript collections, the unit has oral histories, census records, a research collection of books, magazines, and newspapers, and several large photographic collections.
- All materials are to be used on the premises and cannot be checked out.
Copying and Scanning
- Many of the documents may be copied or scanned for research use. Exceptions include fragile and oversized documents. All copies are made by staff.
- The photographs are not available for loan, but researchers may obtain photographic reproductions or scans of most images. All arrangements for photographic copies are handled by the staff of the Archives and Regional History Collections.
- Form for requesting photocopies
- Form for requesting scanning