Located in Sangren Hall, Second Floor, Room 2800, the Education Library offers:
- Research assistance, reference and circulation services.
- 22 public computers with access to campus printing, including a wireless printing station.
- Group meeting rooms to accommodate from two to sixteen people
- A Curriculum Enrichment collection of children’s fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and picture books
- An extensive K-12 student and teacher edition textbook collection
- Newsletter for Education Library
- Additional services
Research Guides for College of Education and Human Development programs
- Education, Educational Leadership, and Special Education
- Counselor Education & Counseling Psychology
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Human Performance and Health Education
See up-to-date listing of hours for all WMU Libraries
- Phone: (269) 387-5223 | Fax: (269) 387-5231
- Location: Sangren Hall, Second Floor, Room 2800