Dwight B. Waldo Library is the University Libraries' main library and houses the materials classified in anthropology, art, aviation, biological sciences, business, chemistry, computer sciences, economics, engineering, English, environmental studies, foreign languages, geography, geosciences, global and international studies, history, humanities, law, literature, mathematics, medicine, medieval studies, physics, philosophy, political science, psychology, public administration, religion, sciences, social work, sociology, speech pathology, and technology.
Amenities offered by Waldo Library include best sellers, a new books area, lounge, faculty carrels, group study rooms, and quiet study areas.
Dwight B. Waldo Library Collections
- Children's and Young Adult Collection
- Government Documents
- Instructional Video Collection
- Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat (also known as Resource Sharing)
- Maps and Atlases
- Research and Instruction Services
- Science and Technology
- Special Collections and Rare Books
- Technical Services Department
- WMU Authors