- Find Library Resources by Discipline
- Find Subject Librarians to WMU Departments and Colleges
- Find New Books by Discipline
- Use RefWorks Citation Manager. More Information.
- Locate Journals owned by WMU
- Find materials in libraries around the world using WorldCat
- Find materials purchased by the international consortium Center for Research Libraries Catalog
- Retain your author/creator copyrights
- Locate Dissertations and Theses – index from 1860, full text from at least 1997.
- Deposit your work into ScholarWorks at WMU
- Read the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Place books, articles, videos, etc. on reserve for students in Course Reserves
- Learn about alternatives to textbooks for your courses
- Reserve an Instructional Video
- Create Persistent Links to Resources
- Schedule Research Instruction
- Assign the ResearchPath Tutorial
- Check Copyright and Legal Information Use
- Book Delivery
- Borrowing Books and Other Materials
- Course Reserves
- Digitization Services
- Document Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat
- Mapping Services
- Off Campus Library Services – if teaching in a regional location
- Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program – request card at Central Reference Desk, Waldo Library
- Recommend New Books, Journals, etc.
- Renew Books Online – sign in to Library Catalog, Interlibrary Loan or MeLCat
Library Drop Boxes
Books and other materials may be returned to Waldo Library or one of the branch libraries on campus or through one of our convenient drop boxes:
- Engineering Campus (Parkview) - Drop box on first floor, near front entrance and Lecture Hall D-115. Pick up Monday through Friday 9:15 a.m.
- College of Health & Human Services Campus - Drop box on first floor near the Learning Resource Center. Pick up Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.
- Haworth College of Business - Drop box on first floor, by entrance closest to the Fetzer Center. Pick up Monday through Friday 10 a.m.