A customized page of links, resources and detailed information for WMU graduate students can be found on the Servces for Graduate Students guide.
- Find Library Resources by Discipline
- Find Subject Librarians to WMU Departments and Colleges
- Find New Books by Discipline
- Use RefWorks Citation Manager. More Information.
- Locate Journals owned by WMU
- Find materials in libraries around the world using WorldCat
- Find materials purchased by the international consortium Center for Research Libraries Catalog
- Retain your author/creator copyrights
- Locate Dissertations and Theses – index from 1860, full text from at least 1997.
- Deposit your work into ScholarWorks at WMU
- Read the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Borrowing Books and Other Materials
- Course Reserves
- Digitization Services
- Document Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat
- Mapping Services
- Recommend New Books, Journals, etc.
- Renew Books Online – sign in to Library Catalog, Interlibrary Loan or MeLCat
Services for Teaching Assistants
- Place books, articles, videos, etc. on reserve for students in Course Reserves
- Reserve an Instructional Video
- Create Persistent Links to Resources
- Schedule Research Instruction
- Assign the ResearchPath Tutorial
- Check Copyright and Legal Information Use
- Off Campus Library Services – if teaching in a regional location