A customized page of links, resources and detailed information for WMU graduate students can be found on the Services for Graduate Students guide.
- Find Library Resources by Discipline
- Find Subject Librarians to WMU Departments and Colleges
- Use RefWorks Citation Manager. More Information
- Locate Journals owned by WMU
- Find materials in libraries around the world using WorldCat
- Find materials purchased by the international consortium Center for Research Libraries Catalog
- Retain your author/creator copyrights
- Locate Dissertations and Theses – index from 1860, full text from at least 1997.
- Deposit your work into ScholarWorks at WMU
- Read the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Request a research carrel
- Borrowing Books and Other Materials
- Course Reserves
- Digitization Services
- Document Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat
- Mapping Services
- Recommend New Books, Journals and Databases
- Renew Books Online
Services for Teaching Assistants
- Place books, articles and instructional videos on reserve for students in Course Reserves
- Reserve an Instructional Video
- Create Persistent Links to Resources
- Schedule Research Instruction
- Assign the ResearchPath Tutorial
- Check Copyright and Legal Information Use
- Off Campus Library Services – if teaching in a regional location
All items can be returned to one of the following locations:
- Waldo Library - Three convenient locations: 1. Book return drop slot near outside doors of library front entrance. 2. Outside book return drop slot, at curb side, on Arcadia Street side of building. 3. Inside building at first floor atrium.
- College of Health and Human Services Campus - Drop box on first floor of Health and Human Services Building, near the Learning Resource Center. Pick up Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.
- Engineering Campus (Parkview) - Drop box on first floor of Floyd Hall, near front entrance and Lecture Hall D-115. Pick up Monday through Friday 9:15 a.m.
- Haworth College of Business - Drop box on first floor of Schneider Hall, by entrance closest to the Fetzer Center. Pick up Monday through Friday 10 a.m.
- Maybee Music and Dance Library - in Dalton Center, third floor.
- Swain Education Library - Book return drop slot inside the Education Library (Sangren Hall, second level), to the left of the check out desk.
Library materials must be returned complete with all parts, discs, booklets, and other accompanying material. You will be charged full replacement costs for items returned without all accompanying material.