- Find Library Resources by Discipline
- Find Subject Librarians to WMU Departments and Colleges
- Learn how to format your papers and citations with our citing sources guide.
- Use RefWorks Citation Manager. More Information.
- Locate Journals owned by WMU
Tutorials and User Guides
- ResearchPath. This tutorial will help you learn essential, time-saving library research skills. Follow the directions at the link to add it to your Elearning account.
- Use our Research Guides to find guides for subjects and classes, and resources by type and format.
- Connect from home. Need help connecting to library databases while off campus? We have tips and tricks to help you connect.
- Guide to Popular, Trade and Scholarly Sources. Presents a chart of the differences between these types of sources.
- Scholarly vs. Popular Periodicals. Video from Vanderbilt University showing differences between these types of periodicals. (3:12)
- Evaluating Web Sites and Web pages. Outlines five criteria for evaluating Web pages and websites.
- You Quote it, You Note it! Fun, five-minute tutorial on how to avoid plagiarism. From Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University.
- Understanding Plagiarism. A guide created by WMU Librarians.
- Plagiarism and Academic Integrity at Rutgers University. Excellent tutorial about plagiarism, with audio and film clips.
- Borrowing Books and Other Materials
- Document Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat
- Renew Books Online