Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5429 USA
- Ph.D., University of Georgia
- M.S., University of Georgia
- B.S., Grand Valley State University
- Human resource management
- Staffing organizations
- Employment selection
- Business education
Dr. Kyle Brink is an associate professor of management at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
Prior to joining WMU, he was an assistant professor at St. John Fisher College. He also worked for Fortune 100 companies (UPS, Southern Company, BellSouth) and government organizations (Personnel Board of Jefferson County) where he provided human resource solutions for identifying and developing talent.
Brink has extensive experience developing and validating employment selection procedures.
He has used his expertise in employment discrimination law to:
- Serve as an expert witness in federal courts.
- Develop, validate, and defend selection procedures for a defendant in federal court, ultimately bringing an end to the longest-running employment discrimination case and consent decree in U.S. history.
- Testifiy in federal court for plaintiffs in the first age discrimination case in U.S. history that was based on disparate impact in employment selection.
- Serve as amicus curiae to the U.S. Supreme Court.