Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5429 USA
- Ph.D., University of Iowa
- Fundamentals of management
- Compensation administration
- Incentive compensation
- Organizational theory
Dr. Dan Farrell is a professor of management at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
He co-founded and is past president of the Western Michigan Compensation Association.
His research has been published in leading journals such as:
- Academy of Management Journal
- Academy of Management Review
- Journal of Applied Psychology
- Personnel Administration
- Human Relations.
Farrell's most recent book is Organizational Politics: Research and Concepts.