Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5429 USA
- Ph.D., Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, Michigan State University
- MBA, Hospitality Management, Michigan State University
- BBA , Marketing, University of Miami
- Organizational behavior
- Human resource management
- Employer-employee relationship
Dr. Christina Stamper is a professor at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
Stamper teaches a variety courses including staffing, managing diversity and managing human resources, as well as business ethics.
Stamper conducts research designed to facilitate the understanding of factors involved in the employer-employee relationship, including organizational membership and social exchange. She also researches the potential consequences of this relationship such as work attitudes and behaviors.
Her work has been published in numerous management journals, including:
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Journal of Management
- Personnel Psychology
Stamper previously worked as a restaurant manager for the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Corporation.