Management and Human Resources Management majors belong to numerous organizations across campus. The following organizations are associated with these majors in particular; many others business-related student organizations are active among the students in the Haworth College of Business.
Management Student Organization
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Tim Palmer
- Open to all management majors and minors, and students interested in management careers.
- Resume Critiquing
- Talented and notable guest speakers
- New friends in fun social environments and
- Networking opportunities with other management majors, staff and key businesses.
- Management Student Organization web site.
Society for Excellence in Human Resources
- Faculty Advisors: Paula Eckert and Dr. Grace Lemmon
- Gain access to a network of business professionals.
- Make Human Resource contacts today that could help you find a job tomorrow.
- Develop management and leadership skills that will give you a competitive advantage.
- Make friends and have fun!!!
- Society for Excellence in Human Resources web site.