Interested in earning your MBA at the Grand Rapids campus? Representatives of the MBA program will be at the Grad Fair on May 19 and 20.
Highlights of the MBA program
- Opportunities to participate in international summer programs in Asia, Europe or South America.
- Choose a concentration that meets your specific career objectives.
- The program, along with the Haworth College of Business Career Center, helps you build a strong peer-to-peer and alumni network to support you as an MBA student, in your current job and throughout your career.
- You can commit to courses just one night a week or accelerate your degree by taking multiple classes at once, including some online and Saturday offerings.
- A curriculum that emphasizes problem-solving, teamwork, global business skills, communication, leadership and social responsibility.
- The Haworth College of Business is a member of the SAP University Alliances Program, which provides connections between university leaders and students, SAP customers and partners, and SAP internal experts.