Fall 2015 open houses
Our Kalamazoo campus will be having an open house with information about the program on Wednesday, October 28.
Our Grand Rapids campus will be having an open house with information about the program on Thursday, October 29.
Highlights of the MBA program
- Opportunities to participate in international summer programs in Asia, Europe or South America.
- Choose a concentration that meets your specific career objectives.
- The program, along with the Haworth College of Business Career Center, helps you build a strong peer-to-peer and alumni network to support you as an MBA student, in your current job and throughout your career.
- You can commit to courses just one night a week or accelerate your degree by taking multiple classes at once, including some online and Saturday offerings.
- A curriculum that emphasizes problem-solving, teamwork, global business skills, communication, leadership and social responsibility.
- The Haworth College of Business is a member of the SAP University Alliances Program, which provides connections between university leaders and students, SAP customers and partners, and SAP internal experts.