If inclement weather occurs, please check the weather information page.
- Early September – Email and mail 2014 workshop information.
Schools should respond promptly via the online registration form to register.
- Friday, Sept. 26 – Fall workshop
Committee will meet at 9 a.m.
Directors should bring their "best octet" with them (maximum of eight students).
Association membership fee of $40 must be paid at the workshop.
- Before Oct. 15 – Email summary of fall workshop meeting.
- Before Jan. 10 – Email honors choir audition information to the schools.
Schools should respond promptly via the online registration form to reserve an audition spot.
- By Jan. 23 – Email honors choir audition times to each school.
Message will include travel and parking instructions.
- Wednesday, Jan. 28 – Honors choir audition help session (Kalamazooo Central)
Thursday, Jan. 29 – Honors choir audition help session (Coloma)
- Monday, Feb. 2 – Honors choir auditions in Dalton Center from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
Committee will meet following the auditions.
- Monday, Feb. 2 – Email 2015 festival registration information to all directors who attended the fall workshop.
- Wednesday, Feb. 4 – Honors choir audition results will be emailed to directors and mailed to each student who auditioned (along with additional honors choir details).
- Friday, Feb. 13 – Deadline for submitting online festival registration to WMU.
Note: The festival is not obligated to accept registrations received after Friday, Feb. 13.
Per capita fee of $5 per student should be mailed as soon as possible after registering, but do not delay submitting the form; your business office can mail the check later.
- Tuesday, March 10 – Seating tickets will be sent by priority mail.
- Honors choir rehearsals
Monday, March 9 – 4:30 to 6 p.m. in Dalton Center Choral Rehearsal Room 1116
Monday, March 16 – 4:30 to 6 p.m. in Dalton Center Choral Rehearsal Room 1116
Wednesday, March 18 – 4:30 to 6 p.m. in Dalton Center Choral Rehearsal Room 1116
Wednesday, March 18 – 7:30 to 9 p.m. in Miller Auditorium
Thursday, March 19 – 4 to 5 p.m. in Miller Auditorium (Festival Day).
- Thursday, March 19 – Festival day
Committee will meet
- Friday, March 27 – Deadline for mailing your CD recording order.
- Friday, May 8 – Do everything possible to mail CDs to schools by this date.
- Before June 1 – Do everything possible to mail 2016 music list by this date.