If inclement weather occurs, please check the weather information page.
- Early September – Email and mail 2012 workshop information.
Schools should respond promptly via the online registration form to register.
- Friday Sept. 28 – Fall workshop
Committee will meet at 9 a.m.
Directors should bring their "best octet" with them (maximum of eight students).
Association membership fee of $40 must be paid at the workshop.
- Before Oct. 15 – Email summary of fall workshop meeting.
- Before Jan. 10 – Email honors choir audition information to the schools.
Schools should respond promptly via the online registration form to reserve an audition spot.
- By Jan. 25 – Email honors choir audition times to each school.
Message will include travel and parking instructions.
- Monday, Jan. 28 – Honors choir audition help session (South Haven *to be confirmed*)
Wednesday Jan. 30 – Honors choir audition help session (Kalamazoo Central)
- Monday, Feb. 4 – Honors choir auditions in Dalton Center from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
Committee will meet following the auditions.
- Monday, Feb. 4 – Email 2013 festival registration information to all directors who attended the fall workshop.
- Wednesday, Feb. 6 – Honors choir audition results will be emailed to directors and to each student who auditioned (along with additional honors choir details).
- Friday, Feb. 15 – Deadline for submitting online festival registration to WMU.
Note: The festival is not obligated to accept registrations received after Friday, Feb. 15.
Per capita fee of $5 per student should be mailed as soon as possible after registering, but do not delay submitting the form; your business office can mail the check later.
- Tuesday, March 5 – Seating tickets will be sent by priority mail.
- Honors choir rehearsals
Monday, March 4 – 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Dalton Center Choral Rehearsal room 1116
Tuesday, March 12 – 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. in Dalton Center Choral Rehearsal room 1116
Tuesday, March 12 – 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. in Miller Auditorium
Wednesday, March 13 – 4 to 4:30 p.m. in Miller Auditorium (festival day).
- Wednesday, March 13 – Festival day
Committee will meet
- Friday, March 22 – Deadline for mailing your CD recording order.
- Friday, May 3 – Do everything possible to mail CDs to schools by this date.
- Before June 1 – Do everything possible to mail 2014 music list by this date.