| WMU News
KALAMAZOO—Western Michigan University football will host five home games this fall, including its homecoming match Oct. 25 against Ohio University.
The Broncos open the home campaign with the annual CommUniverCity Night Sept. 20 against Murray State. WMU opens the 2014 season Aug. 30 at Purdue University. Other home contests will be against the University of Toledo, Eastern Michigan University and Northern Illinois University.
The Nov. 28 home game against NIU will be broadcast on either ESPNU or ESPN3.
2014 Bronco football schedule
- Aug. 20 at Purdue University.
- Sept. 13 at University of Idaho.
- Sept. 20 at WMU against Murray State University.
- Sept. 27 at Virginia Tech.
- Oct. 4 at WMU against University of Toledo.
- Oct. 11 at Ball State University.
- Oct. 18 at Bowling Green State University.
- Oct. 25 at WMU against Ohio University.
- Nov. 1 at Miami University.
- Nov. 15 at WMU against Eastern Michigan University.
- Nov. 22 at Central Michigan University.
- Nov. 28 at WMU against Northern Illinois University.
For more information, visit wmubroncos.com/football.