| WMU News
KALAMAZOO, Mich.—Western Michigan University campus café locations are open, offering convenient and healthy, on-the-go food options to students, faculty, staff and visitors during the summer sessions.
Summer hours vary for each café and can be found on the Dining Services website.
Café offerings include grab-and-go sandwiches, pizza, salads, vegetarian choices, hot soup, fruit, bagels, snacks, desserts, fountain and bottled beverages, and Western Grounds coffee, a self-branded fair trade and organic coffee. Each café accepts cash, Dining Dollars, MasterCard, Visa and Discover cards.
Campus café locations
- Bella Vita Café, College of Health and Human Services.
- Bernhard Café, Bernhard Center.
- Flossie's Café, Sangren Hall.
- Parkview Café, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Plaza Café, Sprau Tower.
- Schneider Café, Schneider Hall.