| WMU News
KALAMAZOO, Mich.—The 29th annual Taste of Kalamazoo will feature food from 30 area restaurants and more than 200 items on Thursday through Saturday, July 24-26, at the Arcadia Creek Festival Place.
Admission is free each day before 4 p.m. Thursday admission is $3 from 4 to 6 p.m. and $7 after 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday admission is $7 from 4 to 6 p.m. and $10 after 6 p.m. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted at no charge.
Gates open at 11 a.m. and close at 12:30 a.m. Thursday and at 1:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Food and beverage tickets are priced at 50 cents each with items ranging in price from 50 cents to $4.
Family events include the Great Duck Race, benefiting Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan, slated for Saturday at 12:30 p.m. in the waterway outside of the Kalamazoo Valley Museum.
Music and entertainment
Thursday, July 24
- 6 to 7 p.m., Los Bandits.
- 8 to 9:15 p.m., Knee Deep Shag.
- 10 to 11:30 p.m., Domestic Problems.
Friday, July 25
- Noon to 1:30 p.m., Barn on Fire.
- 6 to 7:30 p.m., Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers.
- 8 to 9:30 p.m., Wheeler Brothers.
- 10 to 11:30 p.m., What Made Milwaukee Famous.
- Midnight to 1:30 a.m., Chuck Inglish, DJ set.
Saturday, July 26
- Noon to 1:30 p.m., Dumela Project.
- 6 to 7:30 p.m., The Real Fantastics.
- 8 to 9:30 p.m., Hollow and Akimbo.
- 10 to 11:30 p.m., Augustana.
Taste of Kalamazoo is hosted by the Kalamazoo Jaycees.
For more information, visit tasteofkalamazoo.com.