We are here to consult with you on how to best brand your organization at Western Michigan University. Let us help you connect with students, faculty, staff, and administration in seven WMU colleges in over 240 academic programs, Registered Student Organizations, Multicultural Affairs, Disability Services for Students, LBGT Student Services, and Veterans Affairs. Through a variety of partnerships we can assist you in structuring your recruitment activities at WMU and establishing a presence of your organization in the day-to-day lives of our students.
To learn about employer-student engagement programs, customized recruitment planning, and branding/sponsorship opportunities, please contact Buffy Nespodzany, Assistant Director for Employer Relations and Job Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 387-2745.
The first step to recruiting at WMU is to create a new or access an existing BroncoJOBS account.
- If you do not have an account you may create one by visiting https://wmich.joinhandshake.com and clicking the Handshake logo. Then click "Need an Account." Handshake will walk you through the process of creating an account.
- If you already have a Handshake account, you may login and add Western Michigan University by clicking "Schools" on the left hand side bar, then clicking "Search Schools" in the top right. Find Western and click "Request Access."
- We review each account and posting to ensure marketability and integrity. Please allow up to three business days for our request to be processed. The approval process may take more time during holidays, major career events, or during university closings.
- Career and Student Employment Services reserves the right to edit, delete, or decline employer profiles or job postings that require financial investment on the part of our students/alumni or may involve unreasonable risks, as well as postings that are not in compliance with the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.
- Questions? Visit our BroncoJOBS Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at (269) 387-2745.