The Sammons Center for Innovation and Research in Occupation Based Technology, in the Department of Occupational Therapy at Western Michigan University, is sponsoring a logo contest. The selected logo will become the signature brand for the Sammons Center and the creator will be recognized.
Criteria for selection
- Best illustration of the concept "occupation based technology"
- Best illustrates the purpose, mission and philosophy of the Sammons Center
- Most creative design that is judged to be best in terms of being:
Instructions for submission
- Submit a graphic of the proposed logo with a 8.5 by 8.5 inch and a simplified print ready 2 by 2 inch model,
- Include with the submission a narrative (250 words or less) that describes the ways in which the graphic illustrates the concept, purpose, mission and philosophy,
- All submissions must be received no later than Sept. 1, 2014. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com.
- The Sammons Center team will review the submissions and select the top three candidates.
- The three candidates will be invited to a 20 minute session to present their logo to the Sammons Center team via teleconference.
- The Sammons Center team will select the top candidate following the presentations and will inform the candidates within one week of the completed presentation.
- Anyone from the Department of Occupational Therapy or WMU professional community
- Includes therapists, alumni, students and faculty.
- Cannot be a member of the Sammons Center team.
- The winner of the logo will receive $500 award.
The artwork will become the property of the Sammons Center for future use in publications and advertisements.