Transform Your Workforce
Organizational Learning and Performance (MA)
Transform your workforce through the use of innovative learning technologies offered by the Organizational Learning and Performance Master of Arts degree at Western Michigan University. This human resource development program prepares individuals to:
- Quickly identify performance gaps and identify effective strategies to meet organizational needs, lead transformational results, and ensure a positive return on investments in training and development.
- Support the design and implementation of large-scale organizational change through effective individual and organizational learning.
- Use learning technologies from online and in-class coursework in your workplace immediately.
Why OLP at Western Michigan University
- All courses are designed for full-time working professionals, and are offered in a hybrid format with one or two face-to-face class meeting per month and the remaining coursework completed online.
- We prepare graduates with the concepts, methods, and tools that will allow them to play leadership roles in the design and delivery of efforts such as culture change, transformational leadership and talent development.
Location, location, location, location
Get started by filling out the form today!