Every semester, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at WMU offers a number of events where members and instructors are able to meet and talk in an informal atmosphere.
Save the date
Wednesday, Jan.17, 2018 (snow date is Jan. 24)
2 to 4 p.m.
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
Looking forward to the January Thaw? We have some exciting things planned in 2018. To kick off the new semester, members (and non-members) are invited to attend our winter event. At our January Thaw, you will be able to:
- Hear our speaker, Dawn M. Fortin Mattoon, Ed. D., Associate Provost, WMU Extended University Programs
- Introduction of the winter/spring courses
- Meet instructors and learn more about their the courses
- Visit OLLI at WMU committee tables, Travel, Events, Engage (Volunteer), Join (Membership) and Learn (Curriculum), for information or for ways to get involved
- Bring a book to share, then take another to read by participating in our annual book exchange
- Socialize with friends and meet someone new
- Bring a non-member to introduce them to OLLI at WMU
- Give a video testimonial to share what OLLI means to you
- Donate to the Kalamazoo Literacy Council
|Kalamazoo Literacy Council Supply Needs|
|Students||Notebooks, writing journals, lined writing paper, pencils, erasers, index cards|
|Tutors||Three-ring binders, clipboards, two-pocket folders|
|Administrative||Flash drives, manila file folders, hanging file folders|
|Wish list||Laptop computer, digital video camera, flat computer monitor (17" or larger)|
Check back to this webpage for more information and updates on upcoming OLLI at WMU events.