Barbara Hemphill Student Professional Development
- Preference shall be given to students attending or presenting at AOTA national conference.
- Preference shall be given to eligible students presenting on the topic of mental health and spirituality.
- Current graduate student in Western Michigan University's Department of Occupational Therapy.
- Academic merit shall be a secondary consideration.
- If you are not presenting at conference, please provide a short narrative of what you would hope to gain from attending the national conference.
- Upon return, the student will be required to give a brief presentation on what he or she did or what he or she learned at AOTA.
- March 1
- Submit to Shannon Penny in the Department of Occupational Therapy