The endowment shall support student participation in an annual occupational therapy conference or occupational therapy-related conference or a scholarship.
- Demonstrate financial need (complete a FAFSA for the current academic year)
- Enrolled full-time in the occupational therapy curriculum
- Preference shall be given to a graduate students having interest in gerontology or hand rehabilitation
- Minimum of a 3.7 GPA
- March 1
- Amount varies
- Award will be credited directly to the recipient's student account in two distributions:
- First distribution in the fall academic semester
- Second distribution during the subsequent semester
Please include the following documents with your application
- A completed scholarship application
- Proof of interest in gerontology or hand rehabilitation
One page essay should include examples of student's "demonstrated interest" in gerontology or hand rehabilitation.
- Volunteer experience
- Scholarly works including research papers, professional posters, presentations, etc.
- Letters of recommendation/reference from people in the mental health field
- Description of plan to practice in gerontology or hand rehabilitation upon graduation