The Western Michigan University Department of Physician Assistant offers an entry-level, full-time, 24-month, professional education curriculum that leads to a Master of Science in Medicine.
The first year focuses primarily on classroom and laboratory instruction, and includes a component that addresses research issues pertinent to physician assistants. The second, or clinical year, includes a variety of experiences in community teaching hospitals, clinics and physician offices.
Physician Assistant Information Sessions
Information sessions will take place in the College of Health and Human Services. Free parking is available in lot 104.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 - 10 a.m., Room 4035
- Thursday, Oct. 27 - 3 p.m., Room 4267
- Friday, Nov. 30 - 3 p.m., Room 2060
- Thursday, Jan. 26 - 3 p.m., Room 4010
- Thursday, Feb, 23 - 3 p.m., Room 4010