The Western Michigan University Department of Physician Assistant offers an entry-level, full-time, 24-month, professional education curriculum that leads to a Master of Science in Medicine.
The first year focuses primarily on classroom and laboratory instruction, and includes a component that addresses research issues pertinent to physician assistants. The second, or clinical year, includes a variety of experiences in community teaching hospitals, clinics and physician offices.
Department of Physician Assistant 2018 Information Sessions
Information sessions will take place in the College of Health and Human Services. Free parking is available in lot 104.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018: Room 1035, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday June 7, 2018: Room 1057, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday July 12, 2018: Room 1035, 3 to 5 p.m.
The WMU PA department is currently searching for two positions. For more information search for the posting numbers on wmujobs.org.
- Chairperson and Program Director - Posting number 0604083
- Faculty Specialist I/II-Clinical Specialist - Tenure Track - Posting number 0604261