2008 - current Lithometrics Midland, MI
- Consulting for international paperboard and paper companies and for binder and pigment suppliers to the paper industry.
- Establishing a printability testing laboratory at the Department of Paper Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Imaging College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Western Michigan University.
1988 - 2008 The Dow Chemical Company Midland, MI
Director, Printing Science Lab
- Consulted for global coated paper suppliers to identify, understand and resolve printing problems of coated paper, paperboard and film
- Led and evaluated press trials for offset, gravure and flexography
- Designed IGT and Prüfbau printability test methods & equipment
- Contributed to the design of new products via scientific & creative tools
- Organized & instructed global training for R&D, Sales & customers
- Presenter, panel member and instructor at TAPPI: “Best Paper” 1997 & 2009, Two most read articles TAPPI Journal 1999, “best instructor”.