Office: (269) 387-4474
3522 Wood Hall, Mail Stop 5439
Department of Psychology
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
Ph.D., University of Florida, 1977
M.A., University of Florida, 1974
B.A., University of Florida, 1972
Dr. Fuqua is a professor in the Department of Psychology, a member of the applied behavior analysis and clinical faculties, and the director of the Behavioral Medicine Laboratory.
- Behavior analysis
- Health psychology
- Human sexuality
- Clinical and community psychology
- The management of health risk behaviors and the treatment of habit disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Functional assessment and analysis
Areas of expertise
- Behavior Analysis
Behavior therapy, behavioral medicine, behavioral research methodology, mental retardation, stress-related disorders and AIDS prevention.
- Clinical Psychology
Dr. Wayne Fuqua completed a post-doctoral fellowship at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He teaches courses in behavioral medicine, behavioral approaches to treatment and behavior analysis research methodology.
- He is a frequent contributor to behavior analysis and behavior therapy journals.