Registrar’s Notes – January 28, 2014
January 28, 2014
Fall 2014 Academic Scheduling
Fall 2014 round two working reports are now available in Cognos. During this round, departments do not have access to Banner to edit sections. All necessary changes should be noted on your working report. Please forward a signed copy to the Registrar's Office no later than 5 p.m Monday, February 3.
Final room scheduling will begin on Tuesday, February 4.
For assistance, please contact Laura Thomas at email@example.com or 387-4308.
The Summer I and Summer II schedules opened for viewing this morning. Summer registration will open on February 10. The priority registration schedule can be found at:
FERPA and Solomon
Under the Solomon Amendment, institutions are required to provide directory-type information on students upon the request of representatives from the Department of Defense for military recruiting purposes. Any request for student data under Solomon should be directed to the Registrar's Office.
Summer Graduation Application Deadline
Just a reminder that the deadline for students to submit their June 2014 or August 2014 graduation application is next Monday, February 3.
- Monday, February 3—Deadline to submit Summer I/Summer II graduation applications
- Tuesday, February 4-- Last day for 50% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Sunday, February 9 – First work grades due
- Monday, February 10—Summer I/Summer II 2014 registration begins
- Friday, February 28—Spirit day
- Monday, March 3-- Last day for 25% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Monday, March 3—Spring break begins
- Monday, March 10 – Midterm grading closes, end of day
- Monday, March 10—Classes resume
- Monday, March 10—Fall 2014 registration begins
- Monday, March 17—Last day to withdraw from Spring courses
- April 21-25—Final Exam week
- Saturday, April 26—Commencement
- Tuesday, April 29--Spring grades due at noon