Graduate Graduation Application
Submit the completed application to the Registrar's Office. A completed Graduate Permanent Program form must be on file in the Registrar's Office before your academic record can be audited for degree requirements.
A separate audit is required for each degree or graduate certificate. For instance, a student graduating with both a master's degree and a graduate certificate must submit separate applications and receive a separate audit for each.
Applying for graduation
- Approximately one year from your anticipated graduation date, complete the Graduate Degree application or Graduate Certificate application.
- Deliver the completed application and Graduate Permanent Program to the Registrar’s Office, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by the deadline (see below).
Your assigned graduation auditor will perform an initial audit of your academic records to verify that all your degree requirements have been met. You will receive an email detailing any (if any) outstanding obligations and other information approximately 8 – 10 weeks after your application has been received by the Registrar’s Office.
A $45 fee will be applied to your student account when the application is submitted to the Registrar’ Office.
The last day to apply for Spring graduation is December 1.
Summer I and Summer II graduation
The last day to apply for Summer I and Summer II graduation is February 1.
The last day to apply for Fall graduation is August 1.
- Graduation applications will not be accepted past the established deadline dates.
- No commencement ceremony is held in August. August graduates have the option to participate in June or December commencement.
- No commencement ceremony will be held for students receiving a graduate certificate independent from a degree.